oyentes

0 Usuari@s Online
Bienvenid@ Visitante!
Registrate o Identificate
0 y 2 Visitantes están viendo este tema.
Páginas: 1 ... 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 ... 117   Ir Abajo   Imprimir  
Autor Tema: - [POST FIJO] Dudas generales de secuenciadores y sonido (Otros/Sonido/VST's):  (Leído 231780 veces)
Pinhead
Visitante

Email
« Responder #1365 en: 06/11/11, 18:36:38 pm »

Alguna alma caritativa me puede pasar el Halion 3? Tuve que formatear y pense que había guardado el dichoso vst. Lo he estado buscando por taringa y todos los enlaces estan rotos y el que me consigo bajar no funciona.

Merci!
Giusepe
Visitante

Email
« Responder #1366 en: 12/11/11, 15:02:54 pm »

Me gustaria saber si es ''malo'' poner varios VST en una pista para llegar a hacer el sonido que quiero o si contra menos hayan mejor, no afecta a la calidad de sonido? Gracias de antemano
SteeL
Visitante

Email
« Responder #1367 en: 12/11/11, 15:24:24 pm »

puedes poner todos los que quieras siempre que sepas ponerlos bn en su sitio y cada cosa con sus respectivas equalizaciones y tal ;)
Giusepe
Visitante

Email
« Responder #1368 en: 13/11/11, 04:53:56 am »

puedes poner todos los que quieras siempre que sepas ponerlos bn en su sitio y cada cosa con sus respectivas equalizaciones y tal ;)

gracias
SteeL
Visitante

Email
« Responder #1369 en: 13/11/11, 18:21:13 pm »

alguien sabe como crear un bank propio en vanguard para guardar tus presets?
DJ emg
Visitante

Email
« Responder #1370 en: 15/11/11, 01:21:25 am »

Hola. Quería saber qué tipo de plug-ins suelen utilizarse para, por ejemplo, si yo tengo una grabación de mi voz, otorgarle ese timbre serio y oscuro propio de las voces de hardstyle. Gracias de antemano.
Javi_Palle
uuu

Registro: 07-03-10
Heart Of Feria

Email
« Responder #1371 en: 15/11/11, 13:19:50 pm »

Añadale un pitchshifter y un poco de distorsion. Algo de reverb tambien le queda bien.

Te pongo un tuto que he encontrado en internet

Before to start remember this: Not every voice sounds the same, also not after adding effects!
So if you want to make good vocals, ask a friend or a girlfriend also to record a vocal....

Here we go:
Start with a VERY GOOD! Zero-Noise Microphone
(This is the most important thing because pitching will change some frequences and the lower the pitch the lower the quality of your recorded sound...)

Vst plugins needed:
First start with a good (FX1) (Noise) Filter to remove crackles or unwanted noises..
After that a good (FX2) Multiband Compressor.
Then a good (FX3) De-Esser.
After that a (FX4) Soundshifter or a good pitcher.. (Waves Ultrapitch is used often in commercial sounds)
Then again (another) (FX5) Multiband Compressor
At least a good (FX6) Parametric Equalizer (Phasing)

Load up your vocal in your sequencer, and add it to an empty channel.
Add al these fx's on that channel..
Don't make any changes on your sound!
Do this in the fx plugins only becuase the signal must going clean trough the plugins...
Anything you want to change, do it directly in the audio-file, and leave the file as it is.
Then pitch it with the pitch plugin like the higer/lower pitched sound you want (FX4), and play with the multiband compressor settings (FX2) till it sounds correctly to you.
Then Play again with the Multiband Compressor (FX5), and the Equalizer (FX6).
If you all do this, your sound has to be the sound you want to have..

*Tip 1: Don't use headphones while working on the vocal because it changes the deeping-sound of your vocal and you have no room!
*Tip 2: You can use a chorus on your vocal to make it more wider and smoother..
*Tip 3: If you want to have an tonable vocal (like a C or a G#) the best to do is use an instrument played on that tone while speaking, and try to speak on that tone.
The second option is to use the "Auto-Tune" Vst Plugin to make it final into the tone(s) you want..

Well, this is the way what is used to make the Commercial "Qlimax" vocal...
I have an SE Electronics SE2200a in my studio wich is very good for vocals, but the most important thing with voice-modulating and/or pitching is to use a good condensator microphone (best to use is a mic with zero-noise reduction), a good connection between microphone and your mixer/computer (don't forget the 48V phantom voltage for condensator microphones), a good compressor/limiter (best to use is hardware with enhancer/tube & de-esser on it) while speaking and at least a line-in recorder on your pc.

There are a lot of different vocals around, where the other needs some other pre-effects (like distortion or equalizing) while some of them doesn't need any..
It's a hard way to make a good (tonable) vocal, and it's not that easy like saying 1,2,3 but nothing is impossible!

The last but not least thing to do is Mixing/Mastering and add some final effects like Reverb/Delay/Stereo-Widening.
This is also an important thing, so give it some time and don't think you have the right vocal in a couple of minutes.

Hope you like this tutorial on how to make a good vocal.
Questions? Just ask!

Good luck!

Greetings,
Barry
DJ emg
Visitante

Email
« Responder #1372 en: 15/11/11, 17:13:12 pm »

Añadale un pitchshifter y un poco de distorsion. Algo de reverb tambien le queda bien.

Te pongo un tuto que he encontrado en internet

Before to start remember this: Not every voice sounds the same, also not after adding effects!
So if you want to make good vocals, ask a friend or a girlfriend also to record a vocal....

Here we go:
Start with a VERY GOOD! Zero-Noise Microphone
(This is the most important thing because pitching will change some frequences and the lower the pitch the lower the quality of your recorded sound...)

Vst plugins needed:
First start with a good (FX1) (Noise) Filter to remove crackles or unwanted noises..
After that a good (FX2) Multiband Compressor.
Then a good (FX3) De-Esser.
After that a (FX4) Soundshifter or a good pitcher.. (Waves Ultrapitch is used often in commercial sounds)
Then again (another) (FX5) Multiband Compressor
At least a good (FX6) Parametric Equalizer (Phasing)

Load up your vocal in your sequencer, and add it to an empty channel.
Add al these fx's on that channel..
Don't make any changes on your sound!
Do this in the fx plugins only becuase the signal must going clean trough the plugins...
Anything you want to change, do it directly in the audio-file, and leave the file as it is.
Then pitch it with the pitch plugin like the higer/lower pitched sound you want (FX4), and play with the multiband compressor settings (FX2) till it sounds correctly to you.
Then Play again with the Multiband Compressor (FX5), and the Equalizer (FX6).
If you all do this, your sound has to be the sound you want to have..

*Tip 1: Don't use headphones while working on the vocal because it changes the deeping-sound of your vocal and you have no room!
*Tip 2: You can use a chorus on your vocal to make it more wider and smoother..
*Tip 3: If you want to have an tonable vocal (like a C or a G#) the best to do is use an instrument played on that tone while speaking, and try to speak on that tone.
The second option is to use the "Auto-Tune" Vst Plugin to make it final into the tone(s) you want..

Well, this is the way what is used to make the Commercial "Qlimax" vocal...
I have an SE Electronics SE2200a in my studio wich is very good for vocals, but the most important thing with voice-modulating and/or pitching is to use a good condensator microphone (best to use is a mic with zero-noise reduction), a good connection between microphone and your mixer/computer (don't forget the 48V phantom voltage for condensator microphones), a good compressor/limiter (best to use is hardware with enhancer/tube & de-esser on it) while speaking and at least a line-in recorder on your pc.

There are a lot of different vocals around, where the other needs some other pre-effects (like distortion or equalizing) while some of them doesn't need any..
It's a hard way to make a good (tonable) vocal, and it's not that easy like saying 1,2,3 but nothing is impossible!

The last but not least thing to do is Mixing/Mastering and add some final effects like Reverb/Delay/Stereo-Widening.
This is also an important thing, so give it some time and don't think you have the right vocal in a couple of minutes.

Hope you like this tutorial on how to make a good vocal.
Questions? Just ask!

Good luck!

Greetings,
Barry

Muchas gracias :) De pitchshifter me bajaré el Celemony Melodyne, que he leído que da muy buenos resultados.
Giusepe
Visitante

Email
« Responder #1373 en: 17/11/11, 18:16:04 pm »

Hola, me acabo de bajar el traktor scratch pro pero solo tengo el programa, me hace falta el aparatillo conectado al ordenador, mi pregunta es si me lo puedo comprar por separado o no vale la pena porque es muy caro...gracias de antemano
Fires

Registro: 22-02-05
Facebook:
"Melodias Alucinantes Ke Iluminan Nuestras Almas"

Email
« Responder #1374 en: 21/11/11, 23:27:54 pm »

A ver, tengo una pregunta,estaba buscando alguna expansion para nexus, y he visto como un "pack" que son solo los .fxp
Bien,pues los copio en la carpeta donde tengo las otras expansiones y no los reconoce.
Se que las expansiones se cargan desde nexus con el "import data"( las que suelen pesar 300/400 Mb),pero esto es un pack de "muchas expansiones" que ocupa 12mb  :-\
DJ emg
Visitante

Email
« Responder #1375 en: 21/11/11, 23:43:09 pm »

A ver, tengo una pregunta,estaba buscando alguna expansion para nexus, y he visto como un "pack" que son solo los .fxp
Bien,pues los copio en la carpeta donde tengo las otras expansiones y no los reconoce.
Se que las expansiones se cargan desde nexus con el "import data"( las que suelen pesar 300/400 Mb),pero esto es un pack de "muchas expansiones" que ocupa 12mb  :-\

Si son "muchas expansiones" y ocupa sólo 12 MB, es que el pack no es el correcto.
Fires

Facebook:

Email
« Responder #1376 en: 21/11/11, 23:52:37 pm »

Si son "muchas expansiones" y ocupa sólo 12 MB, es que el pack no es el correcto.
Si, creo que estan todas ( o por lo menos los Fxp).... pero claro, a mi me extrañaba que ocupando tan poco,funcionara.Me descargo las .NXP, que esas seguro que no fallan! ;) ;)
SteeL
Visitante

Email
« Responder #1377 en: 22/11/11, 13:12:00 pm »

ami por lo que me han dicho si que funcionan esas fxp. y pesan muy poco ;)
Fires

Facebook:

Email
« Responder #1378 en: 22/11/11, 17:00:49 pm »

ami por lo que me han dicho si que funcionan esas fxp. y pesan muy poco ;)
Pues he preguntado al señor google,youtube.... y no hay manera.Lo logico es pegarlas en la carpeta "preset" del nexus... pero no me "furrula"  ;D
DJ emg
Visitante

Email
« Responder #1379 en: 22/11/11, 17:02:19 pm »

Yo juraría que con los .fxp no sirve, pero aun así, si encuentro hueco entre hoy y mañana te subo los .nxp si quieres.
Páginas: 1 ... 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 ... 117   Ir Arriba   Imprimir