oyentes

0 Usuari@s Online
Bienvenid@ Visitante!
Registrate o Identificate
0 y 1 Visitante están viendo este tema.
Páginas: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Ir Abajo   Imprimir  
Autor Tema: Hello I'm new!  (Leído 4050 veces)
luis_indie

Registro: 17-08-05

Email
« Responder #90 en: 24/01/06, 18:38:51 pm »

Hi! Welcome to our beloved comunity!!

Something you wrote in one of your posts surprised me. You sayed that one of  the most important producer of old, non-comercial dance music was DATURA. Did U know that a song called "El sueño" from Datura was a superhit in actual Makina/hardcore discos like Pont Aeri some years ago??

Oh, and another thing, I thought that a style quite similar to Makina called Hardtrance was popular in Italy some years ago, correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh the name of our style is called Mákina, and it is pronounced the same way you say car in italian.  ;)

For ending my welcome post, I'd like to recomend you my favourite Makina song.It's called "La danza feliz" and it was produced by "Dj el Brujo & Maquiabelik". It is a bit old but I love it.Try to find it somewhere in internet and I hope you'll enjoy it.

ITALIAN power!!! Extasia 4ever!!!
Ivan Drago

Registro: 24-01-06
Os mataré a todos hijos de puta

Email
« Responder #91 en: 24/01/06, 19:18:19 pm »

No se habla cristiano en este foro?
^MiRvAnS^

Registro: 26-08-03
MóNiCa

Email
« Responder #92 en: 25/01/06, 06:14:30 am »

No se habla cristiano en este foro?

Así practicamos todos un poco de idiomas que  nunca va mal  8)

Volare Uooo Cantare o o o o oo  :laugh:  [chikypark] xD
Azrath

Registro: 22-01-06
Email
« Responder #93 en: 25/01/06, 12:05:15 pm »

Something you wrote in one of your posts surprised me. You sayed that one of  the most important producer of old, non-comercial dance music was DATURA. Did U know that a song called "El sueño" from Datura was a superhit in actual Makina/hardcore discos like Pont Aeri some years ago??

I must confess I didn't know that, and I'm happy to read that songs like this are still played! But, If a remember well, the original version of El sueño has been created on 1994. I was also referring to songs like Infinity (1995), Angeli Domini(1995), Yerba del Diablo (1992), Fade to grey(1994) etc  ;)

Oh, and another thing, I thought that a style quite similar to Makina called Hardtrance was popular in Italy some years ago, correct me if I'm wrong.

I live in a place where this kind of music is totally unknown. I know this style thanks to internet, because I have the opportunity to exchange cultural information about music  8) Anyway I think you're not wrong because I often read notices about hardtrance sets in some dancefloors in the northern Italy.

Oh the name of our style is called Mákina, and it is pronounced the same way you say car in italian.  ;)

Ehehehe thanks!!!  ;D

For ending my welcome post, I'd like to recomend you my favourite Makina song.It's called "La danza feliz" and it was produced by "Dj el Brujo & Maquiabelik". It is a bit old but I love it.Try to find it somewhere in internet and I hope you'll enjoy it.

Thanks a lot for your welcome! I know this song, it's one of my 150 favourite màkina tracks  ;D

Hasta pronto  :P
Dj Stanik

Registro: 22-08-04
Peace, Love & Party

Email
« Responder #94 en: 25/01/06, 19:57:33 pm »

ciao azrath, primo di tutto mi scusa per il mio italiano, non è troppo bene. Io sono un studente che vado a perugia il venti de febbraio grazie a la borsa erasmus e vorrei sapere si c'è makina per perugia o vicino a perugia. grazie mille
cervan_hardcorexvena

Registro: 17-12-05
!!!! MAKINA 4EVER !!!!

Email
« Responder #95 en: 26/01/06, 11:13:29 am »

WELCOME AZRATH!!
Azrath

Email
« Responder #96 en: 26/01/06, 12:38:56 pm »

ciao azrath, primo di tutto mi scusa per il mio italiano, non è troppo bene. Io sono un studente che vado a perugia il venti de febbraio grazie a la borsa erasmus e vorrei sapere si c'è makina per perugia o vicino a perugia. grazie mille

Hi!  :D
Uhm.. I don't think so. I never heard about makina parties in Italy  :embarrassed:
Anyway... Welcome in Italy!  ;D

WELCOME AZRATH!!

Thanks!!  ;D
Dj Stanik

Registro: 22-08-04
Peace, Love & Party

Email
« Responder #97 en: 26/01/06, 17:01:43 pm »

hi again azrath!!! now i will speak english that i believe to know better than italian heheh (well, i don't know).. I`ve heard that there are many discos near of perugia, about 30 km, but in these disco only are techno music, is this true?? what type of music is heard in umbria o in perugia??? where are you from?? i hope to arrive perugia with my pc full makina's music, so if you want to hear god music tell me hehehe

sorry, my english isn't very well, don't write from high school, so i hope you understand all. bye
Azrath

Email
« Responder #98 en: 27/01/06, 09:45:32 am »

hi again azrath!!! now i will speak english that i believe to know better than italian heheh (well, i don't know).. I`ve heard that there are many discos near of perugia, about 30 km, but in these disco only are techno music, is this true?? what type of music is heard in umbria o in perugia??? where are you from?? i hope to arrive perugia with my pc full makina's music, so if you want to hear god music tell me hehehe

sorry, my english isn't very well, don't write from high school, so i hope you understand all. bye

Hello Stanik  :D I understand your english so it's all right  ;D
Sorry but I can't say to you what kind of music is played in umbria because I'm from Bari (Puglia / South-East of Italy) and I'm too far from there  :P
I wish to you a pleasant journey in Italy and bring here as much makina as you can  ;D
Bye bye!!!!
K-parros
HARDCORE

Registro: 04-01-06

Email
« Responder #99 en: 29/01/06, 07:29:23 am »

welcome to paradise xD
Azrath

Email
« Responder #100 en: 29/01/06, 08:38:35 am »

welcome to paradise xD