oyentes

0 Usuari@s Online
Bienvenid@ Visitante!
Registrate o Identificate
0 y 1 Visitante están viendo este tema.
Páginas: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 64   Ir Abajo   Imprimir  
Autor Tema: Quin serà el vostre proxim festival? Cual sera vuestro proximo festival?*1er pag  (Leído 163929 veces)
*MaR*

De: Figueres
Registro: 17-01-08

Email
« Responder #390 en: 19/01/11, 15:29:05 pm »

Si alguien sabe algun festival ke se haga el 25 de junio ke diga algo  ;)
De momento sabemos el Defqon xo eso esta muy jodido basikamente x lo de las entradas...
el año pasado hubo una masters en la discoteca Florida en Italia algunos amigos mios fueron xo de momento no he visto nada mas...si alguien sabe algo ke lo ponga x aki gracias!
manci86

Registro: 24-06-09

Email
« Responder #391 en: 19/01/11, 16:23:20 pm »

El año pasao el montagood calló l mismo dia k la defqon.Esperemos k se haga este año otra vez
pajarito
Visitante

Email
« Responder #392 en: 19/01/11, 17:07:56 pm »

De momento sabemos el Defqon xo eso esta muy jodido basikamente x lo de las entradas...
el año pasado hubo una masters en la discoteca Florida en Italia algunos amigos mios fueron xo de momento no he visto nada mas...si alguien sabe algo ke lo ponga x aki gracias!
en junio tienes el Hardocore til I die in the sun y el Ibiza bootcamps

el primero uk hardcore, hardcore y hardstyle, y el segundo hardhouse y hardstyle.
Jacob_ MOH

De: Riazor Blues & del Munumental de River Plate
Registro: 26-02-07

Email
« Responder #393 en: 19/01/11, 18:21:50 pm »

Pajaro! lo hardcore til i die in the sun es lo k fan a lloret nop?¿ sas lo cartell?¿
J.Lau

Registro: 11-02-07
Vaya Arròs Mes Caldós... Mansooooos

Email
« Responder #394 en: 19/01/11, 20:06:28 pm »

hec pajarito  la Hardocore til I die in the sun de lloret, kins dies son exactament, perke si puc em demanare festa a la faena i intentare anar. si es k enara esp ot reservar algo.
IVAN SB
Visitante

Email
« Responder #395 en: 19/01/11, 20:08:41 pm »

el primero uk hardcore, hardcore y hardstyle, y el segundo hardhouse y hardstyle.

que fecha cae el ibiza bootcamps?

si cae en dias de diario como el HTID y despues de la defqon igual hago empalme
IVAN SB
Visitante

Email
« Responder #396 en: 19/01/11, 20:23:08 pm »

Al final todos los planes chafados por el curro, este año me quedo sin Decibel.

esperemos que no se me chafe tambien la Defqon.
IVAN SB
Visitante

Email
« Responder #397 en: 19/01/11, 20:58:43 pm »

el 25 de junio tienes el summer festival en Antwerp (Belgica), alli tienes de todo un poco, jump, hardstyle, hardcore, tecno, minimal, dubstep, etc...

lo organiza bassevents (www.bassevents.be)    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6IBPX1ZM6Q&feature=related
xtation

Registro: 06-01-08

Email
« Responder #398 en: 19/01/11, 21:12:32 pm »

CRESST invites PRSPCT
Viernes, 29 de abril a las 22:00 - 30 de abril a las 7:00
Petrol
d'Herbouvillekaai 25
Antwerp, Belgium

The Netherlands' PRSPCT Recordings and Belgium's CRESST have combined their forces to bring you a night of complete mayhem. The 29th of april 2011 a soundwave will blast trough Belgium created by the darkest drum&bass, darkstep and dubstep music in the scene.The epicenter of this chaos will be Petrol Club located at Antwerp, where artists with over
8 DIFFERENT NATIONALITIES will be delivering the darkest and roughest electronic sounds Belgium has seen in a while in one night.

Line Up:

Area 1: Drum ’n Bass

- Limewax (PRSPCT, L/B) [Ukraine]

Limewax is a drum and bass producer from Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine, whose style tends towards the harsher sounds of hardstep and darkstep. This will go down in the history books, don’t miss this.
http://www.myspace.com/limewax

- Thrasher (PRSPCT) [NL]

Owner of the PRSPCT records label and band member of the Viper Cobra band, Thrasher brings you a mashup of the harder styles. Drum & bass, darkstep, hardcore, this guy does it all and delivers smashing sets, bound to get the crowd moving.
http://www.myspace.com/gary_white

-The Panacea (PRSPCT, Position Chrome) [DE]

The Panacea is the digital Napalm Death, fueled by wreck-step beats, he samples and generally throws together elements of hardcore techno, drum'n'bass, jungle and industrial into his unique explosive sound.
Also, seeing The Panacea perform is something you won't easily forget!
http://www.myspace.com/positionchrome

- The Sect (PRSPCT, Offkey) [UK]

Despite the heavy production schedule, The Sect are as at home behind the decks as in the studio. Playing regularly at events across the world, from the UK to Russia and New Zealand. They have established a reputation for high-energy DJ sets, combining tight mixing with cutting-edge dubs to move crowds wherever they play. Rolling beats and pumping basslines is what these guys are all about.
http://www.myspace.com/thesectdnb

- Counterstrike (PRSPCT, Algorythm) [South Africa]

Counterstrike have been an active drum 'n bass DJ's/producers since the mid Nineties. Collectively producing since 1998, they've had over 40 12" vinyl releases on various high profile labels. Apart from their busy production schedule they still find the time to regularly perform abroad. 2009 saw them DJ in 18 countries.
http://www.myspace.com/counterstrike

- COOH (PRSPCT, Position Chrome) [Bulgaria]

Producing Drum And Bass for 9 years, now at the age of 28, he has 42 vinyl and 12 CD releases. Cooh has had appearances in many parts of the world. So far he has played in England, Australia, Russia, France, Denmark, Swiss, Slovakia, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Slovenia, Poland, Germany, Holland, Czech Republic, Austria,Serbia, Kazakhstan and Romania, and is booked for performing in many more countries. He has a special knowledge of how to make the crowds go crazy and loves to let loose his inner demons in his sets. Be prepared.
http://www.myspace.com/coohbg

- Dub Elements (PRSPCT, Algorythm) [Spain]

This dynamic Drum And Bass duo from Spain are considered by many the most versatile and promising DnB producers of their country and have received foreign support from big guys like Audio, Spor and Counterstrike. Since they started in 2007 they've developed their own style, recognizable by a great deal of influences in one single track, including hardcore and breakbeat.
They are signed with the tonesetting label PRSPCT Recordings and have played in Holland, Germany, Bulgaria, Portugal, Slovakia, Italy and Romania.
http://www.myspace.com/dubelements

- Wasp (THERAPY SESSIONS) [BE]

His very broad selection is his biggest weapon but surely not his only one. He has played several times in the UK, Holland, Germany, Spain, France, Israël, Poland, Canada, the US, Romania, Denmark and the Czech Republic. He is also regularly invited to DJ at Belgian festivals such as Laundry Day and Pukkelpop.
www.myspace.com/djwasp

- Pukaz (dungeon, Cresst) [BE]

Member of the CRESST-crew and music enthusiast 24/7, Pukaz owns many of the PRSPCT releases. Most of the times he does dubstep sets but tonight he will put all of his pumping dnb and darkstep into one adrenaline rushing set. Big night for my bro. playing alongside his hero's. Make some noise.

hosted by: MC Dart (PRSPCT, Major League) [NL]

Area 2: Dubstep

- Broken Note (PRSPCT, Ad Noiseam) [UK] Live-set!

Raised on a diet of pure filth, the Broken Note duo are bringing their own unique sound to the electronic music scene. Combining lean, considered production skills with an appreciation of diverse rough beats; they have quickly established themselves as a sonic force to be reckoned with. broken note is a genre on it's own.
http://www.myspace.com/brokennoteuk

- Bong-Ra (AD Noiseam, Planet Mu) [NL] Live-set!

That is correct. Bong-Ra! His style contains a variety of crossovers and fusions of different genres, including metal, gabba, jazz, rave and jungle, making him one of the front runners of the breakcore genre. He will be delivering a dubstep set with a special Bong- Ra twist. Those who went to the PRSPCT XL12 know what they’re in for. Everybody else better start prepping.
http://www.myspace.com/teambongra

- Balkansky (Substract) [Bulgaria]

COOH has also been working in the field of Dubstep, IDM and downtempo and jazz music under the name of Balkansky. He has played at some of the biggest jazz festivals in Bulgaria with one of the best Bulgarian ethno-jazz musicans - Theodosii Spassov under the Balkansky live project. at CRESST invites PRSPCT he will let loose his darkest beats.
http://www.myspace.com/dubalkansky

- Nicon (Subway, Scum) [NL]

Get ready to hear some dubstep you thought didn’t exist. Ferocious beats and basslines is the key to his existence. His motto…: alles moet kapot

- Syndaesia (COA records) [BE]

With several epic releases under his belt and an official remix of "Iconoclasts" by the notorious hip hop collective Wu Tang Clan, Belgian dubstep prodigy Syndaesia is turning heads all over the world. What to expect? A futuristic cocktail of big stadium drums, twisted basslines, trancey leads, explosive build-ups & tons of energy.
http://www.myspace.com/syndaesia

- Digid (COA Records) [BE]

Started producing some tunes just for fun. Then discovered dubstep and a whole new world opened. Began to make dubstep 3 years ago with succes and still tryin to push things further. Loves to bring a lot of variety into his sets to make sure you stay on your toes.
http://soundcloud.com/digid

- Mesca (Budokai, Cresst) [BE]

Also a member of the CRESST-crew and owner of a huge vinyl collection, mesca will spend weeks going trough, and picking out the darkest tracks of his collection and mixing them into one intense set. This will be the biggest night of his life. We’re so proud of our little boy. Growing up so damn fast. Show some love guys.

ROUTE DESCRIPTION

Ring Antwerp, exit Centrum/Schelde/Hoboken.
continue direction Schelde, make a left at the end. Petrol is 1500m on your left hand side (across Mexiconatie).

Parking available at location

public transportation

* from Antwerp Central station:
1) Tram Line 12 to Bolivarplaats. walk towards the Schelde, make a left at the end.

Petrol is 1500m on your left hand side (across Mexiconatie).
2) Bus line 23 to Waalse Kaai. walk towards Schelde, make a left at the end. Petrol is 1500m on your left hand side (across Mexiconatie).

* from Antwerp Berchem station:
Tram Line 8 to Bolivarplaats. walk towards Schelde, make a left at the end. Petrol is 1500m on your left hand side (across Mexiconatie).* from Antwerp Zuid station:
walk through Kolonel Silvertopstraat and make a right at the second traffic lights and continue straight on to the end. Petrol is at your left hand side (across Mexiconatie).
Walking takes 20minutes.

http://www.petrolclub.be/praktisch

*last but not least biggups to gareth/PRSPCT for giving us the immense opportunity to do this and reminding us why we love PRSPCT so much, all about the music. We won’t forget. BOOM!

TICKETS AVAILABLE SOON

una fiesta muy interesante con muy buen cartel. lasima que cerca de la fechaya hay planes hechos y pillados a no ser que se encuentre un vuelo muy barato.
*MaR*

Email
« Responder #399 en: 19/01/11, 21:49:07 pm »

este de hardcore pinta bien...hay alguna web ke ponga mas informacion???merci :)
JULITO_11_FR
Visitante

Email
« Responder #400 en: 19/01/11, 22:01:10 pm »

Pajaro! lo hardcore til i die in the sun es lo k fan a lloret nop?¿ sas lo cartell?¿

jacob quina es aquesta festa?? lloret et refereixes a lloret de mar o k??
Jacob_ MOH

Email
« Responder #401 en: 19/01/11, 22:10:43 pm »

jacob quina es aquesta festa?? lloret et refereixes a lloret de mar o k??

ombreee Julito! kuant de temps! ya no te vex ni xl msn... iwal mas borrat! :D pues la festa de lloret... pos si lloret de mar a vore si lo pajaro sap lo cartell!

P D: Pajaro! astem a la teua aspera! xD
dj junai
Visitante

Email
« Responder #402 en: 19/01/11, 22:15:59 pm »

hardcore till i die

el hardcore till i die es una festa de uk hardcore que fan a lloret i que dura una setmana, es fa la 3 setmana de juny

Jo hi vaig anar l'any passat amb el pajarito i el dr.macabre.

es una festa molt power,amb molta filla digne i es el lloc on es vist el tunneig mes xtremm de la vida.

Cada dia fan festes tematiques, es fa a discoteca collosos de lloret, i tambè fan activitats extres molt dignes i powers.

si voleu mès informacio crec que el pajarito us podra ajudar i fer de guia en tot lo relacionat amb aquesta festa.

es una festa 100% recomanble by the fill

xumpa xumpa light, molt tunneo i molta rossen ultradigne de la vida.

defqone 2011

agafar entrada es dificil pero no impossible, la clau es tenir l'advanç ticket o ser molt rapid en comprarla.

aquest any el defqone sera mès gran i mès power sense cap dubte
*MaR*

Email
« Responder #403 en: 19/01/11, 22:18:23 pm »

He dado un vistazo al post  del año pasado...y me parece lamentable tener ke pagar 40 o 50 e x noxe!!!
Ademas es durante la semana del 12 al 19 .....no el finde del 25  :-\

Yo kiero entradas para la defqon!!!xDD

http://www.htidinthesun.com/index2.html
Jacob_ MOH

Email
« Responder #404 en: 19/01/11, 22:20:22 pm »

el hardcore till i die es una festa de uk hardcore que fan a lloret i que dura una setmana.

Jo hi vaig anar l'any passat amb el pajarito i el dr.macabre.

es una festa molt power,amb molta filla digne i es el lloc on es vist el tunneig mes xtremm de la vida.

Cada dia fan festes tematiques, es fa a discoteca collosos de lloret, i tambè fan activitats extres molt dignes i powers.

si voleu mès informacio crec que el pajarito us podra ajudar i fer de guia en tot lo relacionat amb aquesta festa.

es una festa 100% recomanble by the fill

xumpa xumpa light, molt tunneo i molta rossen ultradigne de la vida.

ombre lo senyor ferran! xD Junai! me penso k este any tb hi ha bastant de hardcore crec! xo wno lo pajaro dictara sentencia! :)
Páginas: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 64   Ir Arriba   Imprimir