oyentes

0 Usuari@s Online
Bienvenid@ Visitante!
Registrate o Identificate
0 y 1 Visitante están viendo este tema.
Páginas: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Ir Abajo   Imprimir  
Autor Tema: Chasis - Sound of love (Chasis Records) ya a la venta  (Leído 8658 veces)
Dj Goliat
Visitante

Email
« Responder #45 en: 23/06/07, 17:57:27 pm »

el primer cantao esta guapisimo y el del dany bpm tambien me a molao

son el mismo xDDDD
knovas

Registro: 27-05-04
Non Stop

Email
« Responder #46 en: 23/06/07, 18:22:08 pm »

Comercial, empalagoso y feriantil a mas no poder. Me parece un disco horrible, no hay x donde cogerlo lo siento.
mastersystem
DJGwenso & Cyanno2 FAN

Registro: 03-06-03
The killer doooooooooll o nada jejeje

Email
« Responder #47 en: 23/06/07, 18:32:23 pm »

Comercial, empalagoso y feriantil a mas no poder. Me parece un disco horrible, no hay x donde cogerlo lo siento.
pues yo si se donde cogerlo :D
djpapy

Registro: 20-06-03
Siempre Schumacher

Email
« Responder #48 en: 23/06/07, 20:11:53 pm »

pues yo si se donde cogerlo :D

Jaja, k amo xD
Dj Goliat
Visitante

Email
« Responder #49 en: 23/06/07, 20:14:13 pm »

jaja amigo knovas, se que no te gustan estos discos jajajaja que raro que no saliera tu comentario en este post jajaj un saludo.
knovas

Non Stop

Email
« Responder #50 en: 23/06/07, 20:46:22 pm »

:-[ :-X
Dj_BoSt

Registro: 20-09-05
MaKiNa o MuErTe!!

Email
« Responder #51 en: 26/06/07, 15:43:59 pm »

muy buena la a1 y sobre todo esa base
mischief

Registro: 23-10-03

Email
« Responder #52 en: 26/06/07, 19:11:13 pm »

Good vinyl, vocal and the b2 track is pure class. IMO.

:laugh:
knovas

Non Stop

Email
« Responder #53 en: 26/06/07, 19:18:05 pm »

Good vinyl, vocal and the b2 track is pure class. IMO.

:laugh:
Oh my god, perhaps you mean pure circus class xD...but if you like no problem ;)
mischief

Email
« Responder #54 en: 26/06/07, 19:25:54 pm »

no not circus class, maybe one day you might understand - just because some music is happy or simple or has good feelings doesnt mean its crap or belongs like you say at the circus, i just got the vinyl today, it has a great sound (except for the base which sounds a bit naff) especially B2 and i feel like finally i have begun to wake up from a 3 year long depression caused by a TOTAL OVERDOSE of too much acid and hardstyle.
knovas

Non Stop

Email
« Responder #55 en: 26/06/07, 19:43:19 pm »

Well it's your opinion. For me this vynil is very bad..I think that the sounds used were made in one minute if I compare with lots of themes. I repeat that if you like no problem, but I'm sure that if you look for comercial tracks you will find thousands of songs better than that vynil.

PD: I love acid, I don't feel depressed with this tracks. One of the best electronic sounds in my opinion :P
mastersystem
DJGwenso & Cyanno2 FAN

Email
« Responder #56 en: 26/06/07, 20:06:33 pm »

i have begun to wake up from a 3 year long depression caused by a TOTAL OVERDOSE of too much acid and hardstyle.
i'm going to cry now... Thankfully exists people with these ideas. The sad thing is that these people live so far away... :-\
Rodolfo

Registro: 07-03-04

Email
« Responder #57 en: 26/06/07, 20:54:57 pm »

Si eso os poneis a escribir en Japones ke me ira bien para un cursilloo ke estoy haciendo
mastersystem
DJGwenso & Cyanno2 FAN

Email
« Responder #58 en: 26/06/07, 21:18:20 pm »

Si eso os poneis a escribir en Japones ke me ira bien para un cursilloo ke estoy haciendo
wakarimasu rodolfo-san ;)
mischief

Email
« Responder #59 en: 26/06/07, 21:18:52 pm »

Well it's your opinion. For me this vynil is very bad..I think that the sounds used were made in one minute if I compare with lots of themes. I repeat that if you like no problem, but I'm sure that if you look for comercial tracks you will find thousands of songs better than that vynil.

PD: I love acid, I don't feel depressed with this tracks. One of the best electronic sounds in my opinion :P

At least i understand the value of people being able to give their opinions freely... which im surprised people here do considering the shit they get for doing it, but for this i have to... because if i dont maybe the producers will not produce more and that would be sad.

People might think the melody is terrible cheese ! But maybe you just forgot what a memorable melody sounds like... one that can leave you humming it all day long... this is why the vocal track stands out ! People will remember the melody after they hear it. Its been so long since a vocal track has actually stood out apart from the rest in this section.

As for making the sounds in a minute... maybe its so but you have to admitt JP is the seasoned producer and if he made this sounds B2 in a minute its only what you would expect from someone so long in the music. The sheer simplicity in its style is the best quality, IMO too many new tracks are just too cluttered with all kinds of noises ... producers seem to forget their music is mixed with bases and  it seems to me like they overload their melodies because they are too used to listening to music mixed with base.....

If you actually listened to the tracks or mixed them, you would im sure be able to appreciate how well made it is - the finished sound in the vinyl is superb and its a pleasure to mix - if only the other new productions had this finished / polished quality maybe acid or the harder new music wouldnt sound so bad or rough !

Also with regards to commercial music...  do you mean dance music... ??? Maybe it does sound similar as you say ... but aren't you forgetting one thing>? its too slow - a very crucial difference.  ;)

Páginas: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Ir Arriba   Imprimir