oyentes

0 Usuari@s Online
Bienvenid@ Visitante!
Registrate o Identificate
0 y 1 Visitante están viendo este tema.
Páginas: 1 [2]   Ir Abajo   Imprimir  
Autor Tema: Vocal EP ( Made in UK )  (Leído 4944 veces)
Tonetti
Visitante

Email
« Responder #15 en: 25/12/09, 19:52:29 pm »

Sigue asi J  ;)
dj.infarct

Email
« Responder #16 en: 28/12/09, 20:22:30 pm »

;) Go productions but good !!!!! I want to purchase this article. Where can I find it???
 ;)
xika_playboy
Visitante

Email
« Responder #17 en: 30/12/09, 10:40:38 am »

Discazo! Ya está en la maleta del nene
chucky_xque

Registro: 12-08-04
SoNiDo BruckLin!!!

Email
« Responder #18 en: 30/12/09, 11:37:01 am »

Ayer estube escuchando el disco en el local y que decir, vuelven las cantadas con sentimiento xD Felicidades x el discazo
Dj Edu Track

Registro: 30-03-08
Facebook:
>< I 'm Ready To Fly >< --x- Sincere -x-

Email
« Responder #19 en: 30/12/09, 14:58:09 pm »

como cunde en si TODO el vinilo! jjojojo nos meteremos las botas haciendo mezklas! ya en la maleta y bien guardadito!! XDDD
Ian Hicks

Registro: 31-12-09
Email
« Responder #20 en: 31/12/09, 19:27:05 pm »

Hiya, every day from England we are very surprised about little ethics and legality of some stores in Spain.

This project demonstrated the legality of the shop who claims to have realized this project, in any way it's not posible that Force & Styles have authorized the license of Make Believe, and in no way they are authorized to work with the voices of those tracks.

We don't understand how one can be such a liar and cheat people like this, thus OPIUM RECORDINGS is not even a label, and doesn't exist in England, or physical label or digital label too; there is only a Opium Records label that  BABY DOC owns and thats inactive, but Baby Doc as an artist continues to work; therefore, it's necessary to make such illegal work?

Can you show that you paid a license (PPA) ?

Can you show the statement royalties (18%) ?

I personally just want to make clear one thing, and is the legality of this little person and in this shop; this project isn't updated in any database;

All British labels from Canada, United Kingdom and Southern that work our sound are established in all digital formats, and many continue working on vinyl.

Therefore we believe that this way of working as criminal by that men is doing damage to the music itself.

We already have problems with CDJs and Internet downloads, and now over we have to endure that instead of buying licenses and do things the legal way people laugh at the law.

As DJ and Artist I feel very bad and deceived by this project, i will take appropriate action to prevent this happen in the future, things like this do not happen in the UK, here we have respect and very legal work, no artist would ever pick up a track from an Spanish artist to make an illegal record, the proof is that in England, we make promos and limited editions, but with our productions, and when we edit something, this comes out under law and with a previously acquired license.

Ian.
makineru_
Visitante

Email
« Responder #21 en: 31/12/09, 20:13:26 pm »

this is SPAIN [frikis]
jd_kid

Registro: 21-08-08
Facebook:

Email
« Responder #22 en: 01/01/10, 00:58:02 am »

Hiya, every day from England we are very surprised about little ethics and legality of some stores in Spain.

This project demonstrated the legality of the shop who claims to have realized this project, in any way it's not posible that Force & Styles have authorized the license of Make Believe, and in no way they are authorized to work with the voices of those tracks.

We don't understand how one can be such a liar and cheat people like this, thus OPIUM RECORDINGS is not even a label, and doesn't exist in England, or physical label or digital label too; there is only a Opium Records label that  BABY DOC owns and thats inactive, but Baby Doc as an artist continues to work; therefore, it's necessary to make such illegal work?

Can you show that you paid a license (PPA) ?

Can you show the statement royalties (18%) ?

I personally just want to make clear one thing, and is the legality of this little person and in this shop; this project isn't updated in any database;

All British labels from Canada, United Kingdom and Southern that work our sound are established in all digital formats, and many continue working on vinyl.

Therefore we believe that this way of working as criminal by that men is doing damage to the music itself.

We already have problems with CDJs and Internet downloads, and now over we have to endure that instead of buying licenses and do things the legal way people laugh at the law.

As DJ and Artist I feel very bad and deceived by this project, i will take appropriate action to prevent this happen in the future, things like this do not happen in the UK, here we have respect and very legal work, no artist would ever pick up a track from an Spanish artist to make an illegal record, the proof is that in England, we make promos and limited editions, but with our productions, and when we edit something, this comes out under law and with a previously acquired license.

Ian.

This project has been created by a very large distributor of England. You should inform you before speaking. So I do not think engaging in trampling licenses like that ...

For any problem or doubt that Tenas writes for private and procurare inform myself as far as possible as this EP has been made.

Thanks
madcore

Registro: 30-01-05
ASP in your mind

Email
« Responder #23 en: 13/01/10, 23:13:56 pm »

Hoy de compras ha caido!!!

Gran disco...

PD: A seguir asi!
The Ivish

Registro: 08-07-07
Facebook:
¡Hardstyle!

Email
« Responder #24 en: 20/01/10, 13:16:52 pm »

Me encanta el disco, sobretodo los cortes producidos por el señor JD-Kid!

Si sigues en esta linea, tienes un fan permanente! :)

Saludos y continua asi!
madcore

Registro: 30-01-05
ASP in your mind

Email
« Responder #25 en: 04/02/10, 03:30:05 am »

Eterno el subidon del You're Shining!!!

Se ke no es tuyo, xo hubiese preferido 2 bien elaborados, ke uno muy largo (llamame acostumbrado xD)
dj_kant

Email
« Responder #26 en: 20/03/13, 03:04:53 am »

cual es el label de este vynilo ?
KeyZ

De: BCN
Registro: 13-04-10
Hastalastantarras

Email
« Responder #27 en: 21/03/13, 00:37:25 am »

dj_kant

Email