oyentes

0 Usuari@s Online
Bienvenid@ Visitante!
Registrate o Identificate
0 y 1 Visitante están viendo este tema.
Páginas: [1]   Ir Abajo   Imprimir  
Autor Tema: CatDog DJ's - Vol. 1  (Leído 1477 veces)
ChaosMakina

Registro: 05-05-17
Email
« en: 26/04/18, 08:29:09 am »

1. Tempo Forever
2. L'Amour Toujours Remix
3. Dog Base Vol. 1

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/yeq37d3vfqdt4w5,2w112m1lrb935l5,cpb5o545c66mxdm/shared

-DJ Chaotik
The Clef

FlechCorp Was Here! 2024

Email
« Responder #1 en: 26/04/18, 08:36:37 am »

Thanks!!!
Fires

Registro: 22-02-05
Facebook:
"Melodias Alucinantes Ke Iluminan Nuestras Almas"

Email
« Responder #2 en: 26/04/18, 23:26:35 pm »

You need work a lot on the mix.Turn off the limiter on the master channel.(On FL Studio, is activated by default) Build a great mix first,next step is mastering.Every sounds remember to me to all tracks made by Dj Pildo.Lead Synth sound need more layers to get fatness.Use Reverb and delay, your synth sound totally dry!!
ChaosMakina

Email
« Responder #3 en: 27/04/18, 05:38:43 am »

You need work a lot on the mix.Turn off the limiter on the master channel.(On FL Studio, is activated by default) Build a great mix first,next step is mastering.Every sounds remember to me to all tracks made by Dj Pildo.Lead Synth sound need more layers to get fatness.Use Reverb and delay, your synth sound totally dry!!
The only time the limiter was used on the kick with a compressor and maximus, but I'm ever so careful with Fruity limiter, and I know the limiter is kinda shite but that's why I never use it for the master channel, as for the reverb and delay goes, there is reverb, but they are not in stereo, they are mostly turned to the mono side.
Fires

Registro: 22-02-05
Facebook:
"Melodias Alucinantes Ke Iluminan Nuestras Almas"

Email
« Responder #4 en: 28/04/18, 10:33:01 am »

The only time the limiter was used on the kick with a compressor and maximus, but I'm ever so careful with Fruity limiter, and I know the limiter is kinda shite but that's why I never use it for the master channel, as for the reverb and delay goes, there is reverb, but they are not in stereo, they are mostly turned to the mono side.
Check out your track "Tempo Forever",minute 3:17,3:41,4:10,4:22...SATURATION!!.Casually, this track is the only one limited.
Lamour Rmx is clipping around 7dbs,...7DB'S!!!! 'cause is not limited.
Dog Base vol 1 is the one that has the best sound,i think this happen because is a mixdown,no mastering,no limited. Anyway, there are certain elements which must be mixed better ( crash for example)

In nature,reverb is stereo mate,we live in 2018, not 70's/80's, every music sound systems dispose stereo sound. Reverb can grant to your sound biggest and majesty if you know how use it properly.

To round off our conversation, I would like to tell you that PILDO isn't the best example to follow to get a great makina sound,so... still working hard and learn everything you can of music production! ;)
ChaosMakina

Email
« Responder #5 en: 01/05/18, 23:33:10 pm »

Check out your track "Tempo Forever",minute 3:17,3:41,4:10,4:22...SATURATION!!.Casually, this track is the only one limited.
Lamour Rmx is clipping around 7dbs,...7DB'S!!!! 'cause is not limited.
Dog Base vol 1 is the one that has the best sound,i think this happen because is a mixdown,no mastering,no limited. Anyway, there are certain elements which must be mixed better ( crash for example)

In nature,reverb is stereo mate,we live in 2018, not 70's/80's, every music sound systems dispose stereo sound. Reverb can grant to your sound biggest and majesty if you know how use it properly.

To round off our conversation, I would like to tell you that PILDO isn't the best example to follow to get a great makina sound,so... still working hard and learn everything you can of music production! ;)
Well I just finished a base so how does this sound?
http://www.mediafire.com/file/kzmfdc4c2gw5k60/base_preview.mp3
best part at 0:58
KeanuReeves

Registro: 07-06-18
Email
« Responder #6 en: 07/06/18, 09:40:28 am »

To round off our convers a compration, I would like to  master channel.(On FL Studio, is a
Páginas: [1]   Ir Arriba   Imprimir